1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lots of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.
Itches so good! (Ugly Christmas Sweaters)
Because tis the season! Check out my DA for the non-gif version (aka high res pic)!
I love my mom.
I am risking nothing
I AM SORRY FOLLOWERS, I LOVE MY MOMMY
Will not risk.
sorry followers :(
omg im so glad to se so many people love their mummy
Why’re you being mean to my mum?
Nope. Googled it. 15 minuets. Nope. Not taking any chances
I wasn’t even on my dash, and I still see this post.
Can’t risk it guys sozzzz
Repeat after me kids:
A relationship does not have to be romantic and/or sexual to be important.
I was putting off homework and flipping through some One Piece when I found this quote. Oda’s one of my favorite modern artists of any medium for a lot of reasons, but I think this quote sums up my admiration for him perfectly. Think about it! When this was written, One Piece was only 4 years old, and 12 years later it’s still going strong because he’s committed to his story and his characters and his readers. I cried when I found this and I’m cryin’ now because I’m tr a sh
A circle of dots, but every dot alone is just moving in a straight line.
this is making me uncomfortable
I. DONT. COMPREHEND.
OMG IT IS
This is how marching band works.
THAT COMMENT ON MARCHING BAND IS TRUE.
I hope you don’t mind if I
- wrap my legs around yours
- lay my head above your heart
- run my hands through your hair
- play footsie with you
- put my hand on your tummy
- play with your hands
- give you fishy kisses
- talk about my day
- sing you a song
- fall asleep in your arms